Renée Tanner - Close to My Heart Independent Counsultant

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Join My Close To My Heart Team

Why I Love Being A Close To My Heart Consultant.
     I have been a crafter of some kind or another my whole life. That being said I didn't find scrapbooking until more recently and I fell in love with the endless ways to express my artistic self and preserve my families memories at the same time. A few years into scrapbooking I started putting Crop days together for my friends, they always included a Make & Take and a handmade gift. I was using my own stash to create these things and wanted to find a more affordable way to do this. At the same time I was getting ideas from Pinterest and found myself "pinning" projects from the same person quite often. One day she pinned a link to her Close To My Heart website & I poured over all the product & sign up information. Late at night I signed up under Pamela O'Connor who I'ld never spoken and was half way across the country. The rest is history, I hit the ground running and haven't slowed down or looked back. 

$49 Starter Kit

        The basics that CTMH offers Consultants besides a quality product to sell:
  1. 22%+ commission on sales.
  2. Extra Select Product Credit (SPC)commission based on sales.
  3. Straight To The Top program so you earn up to $200 extra SPC in your first three months.
  4. Two different consultant kit options $49, retail value $155 - $99, retail value $335.
  5. An FREE Website Store to accept orders & have online parties.
  6. Online product information along with an easily navigated consultant website.
  7. Workshop To Go Program and Make & Take projects for an easy start to lead get togethers.
  8. Automated newsletters with all the most current information for your customers.
  9. No inventory needed and low sales requirements to stay active.  
  10. Consultant only opportunities to get together and create. Annual convention - At Disneyland next year, Regional Celebrations, & Album Retreats.
Please ask me any questions you might have about CTMH. 

I would love to have you on my team!

Master kit also includes these items.




No comments:

Post a Comment